27.1.05

Long Lost Friend

Suddenly, out of nowhere, an old friend from Belgium showed up in my mailbox a few weeks ago. I was soooo surprised and wondering how she'd found me. Because we'd lost contact since I left Belgium about 17 years ago.

It amazed me when she told me that she'd simply found my email address from a people finder search engine at the internet. She said that she'll try to search our other classmates by that search engine, too. Wow, internet could REALLY reunite long lost friends, huh?

So, pardon me if you'll find this blog mostly written in English now, because she'll be soon a regular visitor of this blog. Hello, Dafny! Very glad to meet you here! :)

1 comment:

  1. wah, senang sekaliii..!!! eh,eh, tanyain dong nyarinya di mana, soalnya gw juga mo nyari my long lost friends getoohh....

    ReplyDelete