8.6.05

Fever! Feverrr..

I don't feel well lately. I've had a continuing headache for a couple of days. Well, actually for almost a week. Don't mention the sore throat and 2 mouth sores I suffered. And the pain at my neck, shoulder and back. Aah, a massage by Bude Sumirah (my family's massager) would be nice. Man, I feel awful. I feel bodily discomfort, as at the beginning of a cold. I've checked my temperature, and it was only around 37-37.5 celcius. No too hot, right?

I've doubled my vitamin C and milk consumption. I've also doubled my meals (teehee..). I've eaten more fruit and vegetables. But it didn't work. I still wake up in the morning feeling unhealthy. Oh, what'd happened to me? :(

Maybe I just need a very qualified sleep. A rest all day long in my room. Just sleep, sleep and sleep.. God, this headache is killing me.. Panadol might help but.. should I just start taking Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment