11.5.10

life begins at 30

(this entry was supposed to be posted weeks ago, but i managed to do it just now, shame on me! anyway, just enjoy! :P)


30th + 56 th
23 april is my and my dad's birthday :) yes, we share the same date. and yes, we have many things in common, either phisically nor characteristically :P
me become 30 this year while my dad becomes 56. oh happy birthday to you, ayah 


after blowing candles at my parents', me and my little family went out for dinner. we were planning to go to valley suki garden resto but too bad it was fully booked :( so we went to its neighbour instead, the valley resto. to our surprised, this place is very very pricey now! phew. though the price worthed the taste and the big portion :) too bad i didn't have nice pics of the delicious meals as it was dimly light.
dinner


i also had a small celebration at the campus with my lecturer-friends by bringing this beautiful home-made (by sami) strawberry shortcake. glad that the cake was a success, everybody loves it :)
sweetness


and the monthly-meeting with the girls was held a couple of days after the birthday :)
monthly meeting with the girls


aaah never too old to get some presents, yes?
goodies for the birthday lady :)

2 comments:

  1. oh no, did i miss ur bday..???
    sorryyy..
    happy bday, Ky...!!! muah muah muah muah!! lookin' chic as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you did!!!! *marah* hahahahaha.. ga apa-apa akyu maklum. tapi, kok tumben siiih :P ini udah sebulan loh :P anyway, thanks loh. muachh.. :)

    ReplyDelete